7/4/08

Welcome Note

நீங்கள் உண்மையென்றும் நன்மையென்றும் மனமொப்பி அறிந்ததை தயவு செய்து எங்களுக்கும் சொல்லுங்கள்.
Please share with us what you feel true & good.
I dedicate this blog to my loving students and the great institution and its founder Dr(Capt) DVP Raja. I am always proud of MISW (now it is MISS) which provided opportunities for those aspiring students from ordinary families, when other schools and departments of social work in the name of merit, class and religion excluded them. It is this vision of inclusion which binds us even today -is it not?.

I am basically a computer illiterate. Like an uneducated parent wants to provide quality education to his children, it is my desire to take IT skills to my students, especially to the students of community development who need it most when compared with other specialization students, made me to start this blog.

At present for practical reasons the blog is maintained by me with the hope that my students will be equiped soon not only to manage this blog but take it to greater heights as some of them have already achieved.

This blog is an expression of our collective desire to use Information Technology to learn more and serve better. Those who are interested in development are invited to share what they feel as good and useful to others in English as well as in Tamil.

No comments: